WHY JOIN US?
We are a fast-growing innovative firm where intellectual leadership is prized, and individual initiative is rewarded. Individuals rise as quickly as they can handle new responsibilities.
As a BPM Consultant, you will learn Appian’s BPM software and the project methodology which delivers BPM success to our clients. BPM Consultants work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions.
Appian’s BPM software technology allows for process solutions to be rapidly implemented across various industry verticals. Not only do BPM consultants become experts at building process applications on Appian’s BPM software, they also become business process experts in the various client industries they work.
- Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes.
- Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software.
- Provide presentations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Design and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, and more.
- Experience in a related consulting position.
- Experience with development, configuration, and deployment of enterprise software applications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and design skills.
- Willing to travel throughout U.A.E. 50-75% of the time
Experience or working knowledge in one each of the following technologies:
- JEE Application Servers – JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere.
- Operating Systems – Windows, Red Hat Linux.
- Prior software consulting experience, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting.
- Project Management skills (Risk Management, Scope Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Server Architecture experience dealing with high availability environments.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree with a Concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field is required.