Providing high quality service to customers requires employees who understand the responsibilities of their role, recognize they are accountable for meeting job expectations, and are able to continually upgrade and develop new skills. Performance management needs to be a part of an integrated cycle from recruitment, to hiring, orientation, and goal-setting and on to job performance appraisal and evaluation.
PolariseMe’s Appraisal Management application enables organizations to automate and simplify the appraisal process so that performance review is seen as a key component of success for both an employee and the manager. The app provides as standard three stages of review, each with its own key steps:
- Initial Review: Initiates goal setting, either for the year or as the employee joins the firm
- Interim Review: Enables employee to review goals that have been set, generally at the midpoint of the evaluation period, and allows for adjustments as needed
- Annual Review: Enables the employee and manager to review progress for the period, and to agree upon strengths and learning and development areas.
This application enables an organization to:
- Automatically track and communicate to managers all goals and comments set by the employees
- Eliminate the immense amount of paperwork involved in setting goals and adding comments against each goal
- Resolve any delays in approval at each appraisal stage due to unnoticed/unanswered email requests for action.
- Type: Idea
- Industry: All Industries
- Compatible Version(s): 7.10+
- First Released: 25 Sep 2015
- Last Updated: 25 Sep 2015
- Cost: Paid