Digital Onboarding for Corporate Banking
Built on Appian's Powerful Low-Code Platform
OverviewThe onboarding process in corporate banking can take 90–120 days, which is a long time in the digital age. The longer the onboarding period, the higher the danger of delay, revenue loss, or the breakup of a valuable client relationship. Multiple factors contribute to these long onboarding times, which include -
- The need to collect much more information about a corporate client as compared to an individual to effectively perform Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence processes.
- Extracting and digitizing the information manually filled in corporate baking onboarding forms.
- Lack of process orchestration required across multiple corporate banking teams, legacy systems, and public sources of information to effectively evaluate corporate risk.
- Often an absence of a shared case view of an onboarding application leading to multiple rounds of back and forth between the bank and the corporate client to obtain information sometimes which has already been previously shared.
- Ever changing business and regulatory environment requiring banks to continuously adapt and evolve onboarding practices.
Key Features & FunctionalityOur application provides a comprehensive set of features and functionalities designed to streamline the corporate onboarding process.
- A guided wizard experience for corporate customers to provide information required by the bank to carry out KYC and customer due diligence.
- A secure document management system for sensitive document uploads.
- AI-powered document extraction ensuring accuracy and reducing manual data entry efforts
- Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate labor intensive tasks and orchestrate decision-making processes.
- Automatically create Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence tasks from pre-defined workflow templates per onboarding case type.
- Corporate customer information is centralized into cases seamlessly integrating with other data sources to provide a 360-degree view in a unified record view.
- Ability for corporate banking team members to define case workflows, track progress, assign tasks, and collaborate on case-related activities such as through case notes and document management capabilities.
- Pre-defined agreement templates are utilized to automate the generation of agreements.
- Built-in integration connectors facilitate electronic signing of these agreements.
- MI reports to provide insights into cycle times for individuals and organizations to identify bottlenecks and irregularities enabling continuous process improvement for more efficient corporate onboarding workflows.
- Type: Solution Accelerator
- Industry: Financial Services
- Compatible Appian Version(s): 23.2+
- First Released: 13 July 2023
- Last Updated: 23 Jul 2023
- Cost: Paid